Preparation for French Exams such as DELF, DALF, TCF, TEF, etc.
FRENCH FOR YOU offers private lessons focused on the preparation for the following exams:
- DELF (Diplôme d’Etudes de Langue Française – French Studies Diploma, A1 to B2 levels). For details on the levels, please visit the ciep (Centre International d’Etudes Pédagogiques) and check CECRL: Cadre Européen Commun de Référence pour les Langues – CEFR: Common European Framework of Reference for Languages, wikipedia CEFR.
- DALF (Diplôme Approfondi de Langue Française – Advanced French Studies Diploma, only for adults, C1/C2 level). For details on each of the levels, please go to CECRL. For details on DELF and DALF, please go to ciep
- TCF (Test de Connaissance du Français from Alliance Française, all levels). For details on the levels and on TCF, please go to ciep
- TEF (Test d’Evaluation en Français, Evaluation Test of French, from the French Chamber of Commerce)
- DFA (Diplôme de Français des Affaires – Business French Diploma) from the French Chamber of Commerce. For details on DFA and TEF, please go to CCI Paris
- Any other exams in France or in your own country…
Focus will be given on improving your exam skills by preparing for the exams through the four specific skills: oral comprehension (listening), written comprehension (reading), oral expression (speaking), and written expression (writing).
My method involves rehearsing exams, assessment and active correction.
Active correction is interactive, the student is asked if he can spot the mistake and/or make any suggestions for corrections. This is always favoured as it allows the learner to be active and think about the mistakes in a constructive way. Of course if the student is unable to spot the mistake, I will help them spot the mistake and/or explain and correct it.