FRENCH FOR YOU uses resources that are adapted to your level. Articles, videos, songs, etc. are used as well as manuals, workbooks, exercises, and some documents created by me are used during the lessons. A handbook might be chosen but usually we would use other sources that can be adapted to your needs.
A grammar or exercise book adapted to the course and level is generally advised, and is chosen from a large variety of books, all of which are specially designed for foreigner learners. Among them :
- Alter Ego, Editions Hachette Français Langue Etrangère,
- Edito, le Nouvel Edito, Editions Didier,
- Echo, Editions CLE International,
- Objectif Express, 1 & 2, Editions Hachette Français Langue Etrangère,
- Affaires à Suivre, Editions Hachette Français Langue Etrangère,
- Grammaire Progressive du Français, Editions CLE International,
- Vocabulaire Progressif du Français, Editions CLE International,
- Communication Progressive du Français, Editions CLE International,
- Civilisation en Dialogues, Editions CLE International.
Note : Various levels are available, from A1 to C1, CECRL: Cadre Européen Commun de Référence pour les Langues – CEFR: Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
And there are many more…
Resources on the internet are also used: videos, radio podcasts, grammar rules and exercises,etc., such as:
- lepointdufle.net (go to “Activités, Grammaire, Conjugaison, etc” or “J’enseigne le français”)